Plumbing Services in
Carson City, NV
While some plumbing problems can be repaired easily, most require professional assistance. At A1 Plumbing, we offer expert plumbing services in Carson City, NV, and surrounding areas. Our licensed and insured experts can repair, replace, or install plumbing components easily. If you’re looking for reliable professionals who provide good-quality work, we can help. Here’s a glimpse at what we can do:
Slab Leak Repair & Replacement
Slab leaks happen under the concrete slab of your property. They are challenging to detect and cause extensive structural damage, especially if they're left unattended. It would be best if you looked out for signs like high water bills, damp floors, pooling or flooding, and mold or mildew. These indicate that you have a slab leak somewhere in the vicinity. Our experts can help by:
- Finding where the leak is with sophisticated detection technology and proven techniques.
- Excavating the ground to access broken or damaged pipes.
- Replacing damaged pipes with modern PVC installations, which are designed to last for more than 50 years.
We use trenchless techniques for slab leak repair in Carson City, NV. Trenchless repairs don’t cause as much disruption and are quick.
House Fixture Repair & Install
Fixtures are the most vulnerable parts of a plumbing system and often develop problems. As experienced plumbers, we have carried out hundreds of house fixture repair and installation in Carson City, NV over the years. Here's a look at how we can help:
- House Fixture Repair – Fixtures often have multiple parts or components. If one or more of these components are damaged, the entire unit can malfunction. We take time to identify the root cause of the problem because recommending a solution that works.
- House Fixture Installation – Some plumbing fixtures are too damaged to repair and must be replaced. In such cases, we recommend a suitable replacement that fits in your budget. Our team will explain the pros and cons of different options so you can make an informed decision.
We make sure all fixtures are installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, so you don't need to worry about problems occurring immediately after installation.
Underground Piping & Leak Repair
A large portion of your plumbing system is underground or behind walls. Isolation from outdoor conditions helps protect pipes but also makes it difficult to detect problems. Things like pressure from soil, age, ground movement, etc., can take their toll on these installations.
Most new properties have PVC pipes, which are designed to last and are very resilient. Older houses have copper, ductile iron, or polyethylene pipes, which are also reliable. However, very old properties have lead or iron pipes, which are very harmful and should be replaced immediately.
We can replace underground piping or repair damaged installations effectively without digging massive trenches. Plumbers will use trenchless techniques to either reline pipes or replace them entirely.
If you want to know more about our plumbing services here at A1 Plumbing, don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call 1 775 746 5900 or use this contact form to reach us.