Sewer Inspection & Replacement
Sewer problems can disrupt the entire plumbing system in your house and cause issues like sewage backups and floods. At A1 Plumbing, we provide expert sewer inspection and replacement services. Our technicians have worked on several properties in Reno, Sparks and Carson City, NV over the years. We use the best tools and the latest technology for the inspection process before providing solutions that work.
Signs of a Damaged Sewer Pipe
It is a good idea to identify and fix sewage problems quickly to avoid extensive damage. If you ignore sewage problems, you might have to end up dealing with backups and floods, which are both expensive and time-consuming to clean up. Here are some signs you need to look out for:
- Slow drainage
- Mold infestation
- Sewer gas odor permeating through the house
- Sewage backups and blockages
- Lush green patches of grass in some areas of the backyard
- Indentation in the lawn or under the pavers
These are just some of the many signs of damaged sewer pipe. If you notice any of these signs, contact us immediately.
Sewer pipes are usually buried deep in the ground, so it is difficult to tell whether it is damaged and identify the extent of the damage. Our technicians will examine the sewage system. Here’s a look at what we do:
- We insert a drain snake with a small camera mounted at the tip into the drain pipe.
- Our technician observes the video feed from the drain camera on a connected display unit.
- They carefully scan the feed for signs of damage in the drain pipe.
Once they have completed the assessment, they will provide a report on the extent of the damage and offer their recommendations. We only recommend sewer repairs you need and explain the problem in detail so you can make an informed decision.
Types of Sewer Replacement
We offer different types of sewer replacement options. Our technician will recommend one over the other based on the state of your sewer system. Here’s a look at your options:
- Traditional Sewer Replacement – During this repair, our technician will excavate the earth directly above the damaged sewer section to access the pipe. We can see the entire damaged part, which helps us come up with more effective repair solutions. Unfortunately, traditional sewer repairs are time-consuming and can be a little more expensive.
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement – Trenchless sewer replacement techniques require very little excavation. We only remove some earth to access a small section of the pipe and carry out the trenchless repair quickly. There are different kinds of trenchless repair options, and we have experience with most of them.
Our technicians will explain the sewer repair or replacement process in detail to help you understand what’s involved. They will explain the pros and cons of the procedure you so you can make a decision based on facts and the sewer repair cost.
If you want to repair, inspect or replace a sewer, we at A1 Plumbing can help. Book our services by calling 1-775-746-5900 or through this Contact Us form, and we'll revert shortly.