Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels/ Additions
Kitchen and bathrooms experience more wear and tear than any other rooms in a house. These areas are often hot, humid, and see a lot of activity. This is why homeowners repair or remodel their kitchens and bathrooms more often than other rooms. At A1 Plumbing, we have worked on several kitchen &bath remodels over the years. Our company caters to clients in Reno, Sparks and Carson City, NV, and offers the best services.
A kitchen remodel is a complex project and requires careful planning. As experienced plumbers, we understand how kitchen plumbing systems work and what kind of fixtures can stand the test of time. Here’s a look at what we do during kitchen remodels:
- Install New Fixtures – We install new fixtures like faucets, sinks, hot water taps, etc. Our technicians will always choose the best and most reliable products for the installation. We are familiar with various popular brands and will only recommend products that perform well in real-life conditions.
- Replace Old Pipes – If your kitchen drain pipes and installations are too old, it is a good idea to replace them. Old pipes don't live up to modern standards and are more vulnerable to deterioration. They can burst, rust, and contaminate your water, which is why replacing them during the kitchen renovation is a good idea.
- Add Gas Lines – Some appliances like ovens, stoves, and heaters require a gas connection. We install the gas lines according to the local government requirements and guidelines. We will make sure the lines are securely connected and won't cause any issues down the track.
During a new kitchen installation or a kitchen renovation, we handle every job reliably and professionally, so you have long-lasting systems.
Bathrooms also have several plumbing fixtures, and you need a professional to ensure they are installed correctly. We have worked on several bathroom remodel and renovation projects over the years and understand the requirements. Our team will:
- Install connections for bathtubs, sinks, showers, faucets, and toilets.
- Recommend the best and most durable fixtures, and make sure they are resilient and durable.
- Replace old, worn down fixtures and plumbing installations with fixtures that live up to modern standards.
- Repair any leaks and damage to the plumbing system and the surrounding areas.
Our team is also skilled enough to plan and install plumbing rough-ins in new constructions. We make sure all installations live up to local building code requirements and can pass all inspections.
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Process
Our team starts every project with an in-depth consultation with the client. We take the time to understand your requirements, preferences, and study your property carefully. This process allows us to create a sound plumbing plan for the project. Our team will source the necessary materials and start the installation or repair process. We double-check every fixture to ensure it is installed correctly.
If you want kitchen and bathroom renovation/addition, we at A1 Plumbing can help. Book our services by calling 1-775-746-5900 or through this Contact Us form, and we will revert shortly.