Water heaters can last for over a decade if they’re maintained well, but they’re not infallible. Wear and tear can damage the heater over time, which means it will require repair or replacement eventually. A1 Plumbing can help you with all of your water heater requirements. We have handled a significant number of water heater repair, replacement, and installation projects. Our company caters to clients in Reno, Sparks and Carson City, NV. If you're looking for reliable solutions we're the right choice.
Water Heater Installation
Water heater installation requires technical knowledge and skill. Our expert technician will first take the time to understand your requirements and preferences before they recommend a solution that works for you. We have experience with different types of water heaters, including:
- Gas Water Heater – This heater runs on gas and is highly efficient, which is one of the reasons why it is very popular with modern homeowners. Gas is more affordable than electricity, so you save on energy bills in the long run.
- Tankless Water Heater – Tankless water heaters provide water on demand, which is an excellent option for households with low water demands. This system only consumes energy when you need hot water, which is why it is one of the most energy-efficient systems available today.
- Electric Water Heater – Electric water heaters are also tankless and provide hot water on demand. They're ideal for low-consumption households and are quite affordable.
Our technician will explain the pros and cons of all systems carefully so you can make the right decisions based on your requirements.
Water Heater Repair in Reno
Water heaters can develop problems over time, primarily if they're not maintained well. Our technicians can scrutinize the appliance to determine the exact cause of the problem before recommending a solution. Some of the most common water heater problems include:
- No heating or differences in water temperature
- No water
- Leakages around the water heater or the storage tank
- Rust-colored water
- Odd smells and malodors
- Rust and holes around the heater
- Excessive sediment at the bottom of the tank
If you spot any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call us immediately. Our technician will arrive at your location to assess the heater thoroughly and provide solutions that work.
Water Heater Replacement
If your heater is too old or requires repairs too often, it is time to replace it. We examine your current system and find an adequate replacement for it. We will make sure your new water heater fits in well with the existing gas supply lines and infrastructure. Our experts will also make sure you get a system at a reasonable water heater cost.
Our team carries out all water heater installations according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This preserves the appliance’s warranty and helps ensure it performs well. If you want to repair or install water heaters, we at A1 Plumbing can help. Book our services by calling 1-775-746-5900 or through this Contact Us form, and we’ll send an expert technician to your location promptly.